Our guests receive up to 8 hours of all day group play included in their overnights. We pre-screen all of our guests to make sure everyone that comes to stay is a safe and fun friend. Group play isn’t for every dog and we pride ourselves on being upfront and honest with our clients. Making sure your dog will be comfortable and a positive pack member is important to us. We know not every dog wants to play all day and we do our best to cater to all of our guests different needs. From couch snuggles for our older guests and lap time for the tiniest of guests, we have all your dog’s needs covered. With a small staff and small numbers, we strive to always provide your dog with the one-on-one attention they deserve.
WHO CAN PLAY!
- Dogs that have scheduled and passed their trial day. See our TRIAL DAY page for more details.
- In order to keep our guests calm and as stress-free as possible, we do not offer drop in tours.
- Friendly, socialized, and well behaved dogs.
- Dogs 4 months and older
- Dogs that have been spayed or neutered by 10 months
- Dogs vaccinated by a licensed veterinarian for Rabies, Distemper (DHPP) and Bordatella.
- Dogs treated with a HEART-WORM and FLEA and TICK preventative
- Healthy, happy dogs
- Dogs that are crate/kennel trained
- Crate trained= teaching a pet to accept a dog crate/kennel as a familiar and safe location
- Dogs must be happy, calm, and able to crated/kenneled without being destructive, or barking excessively while in it.
WHO CAN’T STAY?
- Aggressive, anxious and non-socialized dogs
- If a dog becomes aggressive towards us or other guests, your emergency contact will be called. We will not continue to board any dog we feel is a danger to anyone’s safety or excessively anxious.
- Dogs with anxiety, excessive barking habits, or ill mannered dogs
- Females in heat or, over-zealous, still-intact males under the age of 10 months. If your dog goes into heat while boarding with us, your emergency contact will be asked to pick them up.
- Dogs who cannot be crated or kenneled without disrupting other guests (by being destructive or excessively barking while crated/kenneled).
- Dogs that are sick or injured
- If for any of the above reasons your dog needs to be picked up, your emergency contact on file should be someone that can do that for you. We will not continue to board a dog that we feel is dangerous or excessively anxious.
WHAT TO BRING:
Please DO NOT CHANGE OR ALTER your dog’s diet before they come to stay with us. Being away from you is hard enough, having an upset stomach on top of it, is no fun.
Please make sure you bring enough food for their stay, with a few extra days worth incase of travel delays. If you forget food or run out, a $20 travel fee plus the cost of food will be applied to your bill.
If your pet has allergies, please make sure they are clearly listed in our software program (GINGR) and on their belongings.
All medications must be clearly labeled with dosage and instructions.
• SHOT RECORDS
All dogs must be up to date on Rabies, Distemper (DHPP), and Bordatella. We must have records of immunizations BEFORE a scheduled reservation via email, text or uploaded to your profile in our software program (GINGR). If your dog’s vaccines are expired upon arrival, we will not be able to board them.
For the safety of all our guests, dogs must be leashed from vehicle to gate.
• TRAINING COLLARS
If you use a bark collar, e-collar or some sort of training collar, please pack them in their belongings. Keeping your dog consistent and within their normal boundaries is the key to a stress-free stay.
LEAVE IT HOME!
- Personal toys or stuffed items
- Bones or raw hides
7:00am-7:30am – Morning stretch and potty break
8:00am – Breakfast*
9:00am-12:00pm – PLAY!
12:00pm-2:30pm – Naptime
2:30pm- 5:00pm– PLAY!
5:00pm – Dinner*
6:00pm- 7:30pm – PLAY!
8:00pm – Wind down and get ready for bed, late night treat and water
*We wait one hour after meals to play to prevent sickness or bloat.
CHECK-IN and CHECK-OUT TIMES
MON-FRI: 7:30am – 10am OR 2:30pm – 3pm
SAT: 8am – 10am
SUN: 10am – 12pm
MON-FRI: 7:30am – 6pm
SAT: 8am – 12pm
SUN: 10am – 4pm
*Pick up by 12pm, and there is no charge for their final day.
*ALL CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIMES ARE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please see our Need to Know page for more details about texting when coming and going.
*We always touch base the day before your reservation via text to schedule your drop off and pick up times.
*Nap time is between 12pm – 2:30pm (we prefer you NOT pick-up during this time if possible).
*There is a two-night minimum for all Weekends and a 3 night minimum for all Holidays
We group play all day! Although some dogs just enjoy the outdoors and keep to themselves, most dogs spend their vacation slobbering, wrestling and tumbling with their friends! Please let us know if you’d like your dog to have a bath on their final day. If your dog has an accident or soils their kennel, we will bathe them and a charge will be added to their bill.
Our baths consist of a wash and rinse, with a towel dry. We use True Pet Care Shampoo, an all natural and gentle shampoo for all breeds and skin issues.
Please plan to schedule your dog with their regular groomer if their coat requires extensive drying or brushing, or if they don’t do well with baths.
Dogs sleep up to 18 hours a day and on average, 13 hours a day. In our environment, they will play more and sleep less during the day. It is important for them to get plenty of rest. Just like us, they get irritable when tired. Rest and recuperation from their all day play is key to a safe and stress-free vacation.
Naptime: 12:00pm – 2:30pm daily.
Bedtime: 8:00pm – 7:00am.
READY TO SCHEDULE YOUR DOG’S VACATION?
CLICK THE “CURRENT CLIENT” BUTTON BELOW