TOUR & TRIAL DAY
THE FIRST STEP TO BOARDING YOUR DOG WITH US
We group play all day and that doesn’t always work for every dog. One of our number one goals is to create a safe and stress-free stay for your dog. We do that by pre-screening every guest to make sure that our place is the right fit BEFORE you leave town. Your dog’s trial day is their chance to go through a full day’s routine, meet new friends and meet us, all before they spend the night. The Tour is for you. Meet us, check out the entire facility, and get a feel for what your dog’s day is going to be like! That way, when they return for their overnight, they are familiar with us and where you’re leaving them.
WHO CAN PLAY!
- Friendly, socialized and well behaved dogs
- Dogs 4 months and older
- Dogs that have been spayed or neutered by 10 months
- Dogs vaccinated by a licensed veterinarian for Rabies, Distemper (DHPP) and Bordatella
- Dogs treated with a HEART-WORM and FLEA and TICK preventative
- Healthy, happy dogs
- Dogs that are crate/kennel trained
- Dogs must be happy, calm, and able to crated/kenneled without being destructive, or barking excessively while in it.
WHO CAN’T STAY?
- Aggressive, anxious, and non-socialized dogs
- If a dog becomes aggressive towards us or other guests your emergency contact will be called. We will not continue to board any dog we feel is a danger to anyone’s safety or excessively anxious.
- Dogs with anxiety, excessive barking habits, or ill-mannered dogs
- Females in heat under 10 months or, over-zealous, still-intact males under the age of 10 months. If your dog goes into heat while boarding with us, your emergency contact will be asked to pick them up.
- Dogs who cannot be crated or kenneled without disrupting other guests (non-stop barking or destructive to kennel)
- Dogs that are sick or injured
- If for any of the above reasons your dog needs to be picked up, your emergency contact on file should be someone that can do that for you. We will not continue to board a dog that we feel is dangerous or excessively anxious.
WHEN ARE TOURS & TRIAL DAYS SCHEDULED?
- Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays (some Thursdays)
- Drop-Off: 7:30am-9:30am
- Pick-Up: 4pm-6pm
- In order to keep our guests calm and as stress-free as possible, we do not offer drop in tours.
- ALL TOURS & TRIAL DAYS ARE MADE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. (Please see our Need to Know page for info about texting when coming and going).
WHAT TO BRING:
- SHOT RECORD
All dogs must be up to date on:
Rabies, Distemper (DHPP), and Bordatella.
We must have records of immunizations BEFORE a scheduled reservation via email, text or uploaded to your profile in our software program (GINGR). If your dog’s vaccines are expired upon arrival, we will not be able to complete their trial day.
For the safety of all our guests, dogs must be leashed from vehicle to gate
For Trial Days, we request that you feed your dog before drop-off but if they have a special diet, eat at an alternative time, or require lunch, please bring their food.
12:00pm-2:30pm- Nap (no pick-ups during this time)
3:00pm- 6:00pm- PLAY!
*subject to change
Some dogs simply do-not enjoy being around other dogs. As much as we want to take every dog, we will not board a dog we feel is clearly uncomfortable or uneasy being here. We strive to respect our guests and be honest with our clients. We are a small facility and our goal is to make sure everyone has good time within their own comfort limits.